An economic, compact and productive folder, the FT-LITE folder properly folds up to 1,000 items per hour. The FT-LITE drywork folder quickly and accurately folds small- and large-scale items (maximum dimension of 47 x 94.5 inches), including washcloths, hand towels, bath towels and airline blankets. Operators manually feed items onto a feeding table for rapid and accurate folding and stacking.
FL-LITE Folder for On-premise Laundries
Adaptable to any ironer on the market, the FL-LITE Flatwork Folder delivers precision folding at processing speeds of up to 164 feet per minute. The FL-LITE can significantly boost the productivity of any on-premise laundry—especially when paired with the AP-LITE stacker.
- Available in 1-lane, 1- and 2-lane or 1-, 2- and 4-lane configurations
- Processes up to 164 feet per minute
- Performs up to Two Primary Folds on One or Two Equal Lanes
- Performs Cross Folds on One Middle Lane
- Features an optional third primary fold
- Works with or without a stacker
- Adaptable to all ironers
- Adaptable to item thickness for folding thicker items
The AP-LITE drop stacker features an effective flap system and an upper belt for exceptional stacking quality. Specifically designed to work with the FL-LITE Folder, the AP-LITE stacks items according to the initially selected quantity and number of items per stack. It then discharges the stacks onto a delivery conveyor. Processing up to 100 stacks of 10 per hour (1,000 items), the stacker is programmed via the folder control. The AP-LITE offers optimal protection for operators thanks to side covers, transparent guards and an emergency stop. It requires minimum maintenance and is simple to adjust.